Thursday, April 8, 2010

Business Travel...

...is irksome. I didn't get up early enough to get my yoga on. I UFC'd the alarm clock but being stuck on 4a doesn't seem like punishment enough. I forgot my breakfast banana. The best news is that I stopped when I was full at Benihana's. That has never happened before. I left a lot of awesome, perfect steak, veggies and fried rice. I know I am not all the way home in my mind because I keep thinking about leaving my little friends there. They were meant for me, and I was meant for them.

I got home in time to run down to the gym for a swim but I just didn't feel like it. Now I am grumpy with myself. It has been working pretty good to go do SOMETHING especially when I'm not feeling it.

But I left my meat friends on the plate, so I claim victory.

Part II of Feast or Famine tomorrow.

****

191 this morning. Yes! And I commit to some shoulder bumps before I go to bed.


3 comments:

  1. UFC'd? Definition, please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still waiting to hear your twist on the feast/famine theory.

    I've heard that some people use a smaller plate when eating. I think I might try that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ty...I was gonna define UFC in the comment and then a blog post came to me in a dream. Check back some time in the main event.

    ReplyDelete